Saturday, March 1, 2008

Week 18

Thanks for all the votes. It looks like girl is the front runner. I’m leaning towards girl as well, mainly so that I won’t be sad if it is a girl like I was with Tessa. Not to say that I am sad with Tessa, I love her with all my heart and never want to miss a minute with her. I’m just saying I was sad when they told me Tessa was a girl and I don’t ever want to feel that way again.

This week was fun, we had some nicer temperatures and there was some sun one of the days. I took Tessa outside almost every day (that’s kinda big for me), walking and carrying things made me sick and dizzy; now with some help from my new favorite drug I get to have fun. Tessa loves it! She runs, and pushes her doll in her stroller everywhere. She likes off-roading the most; pushing through things like slush, muddy grass, snow etc. I like that I can go places without feeling like I need to take Hazen, in case I throw up during the drive or something. The best thing about this past week is, I have found myself saying ‘I love being pregnant’ almost as much as I did with Tessa.

edit: I guess I spoke too soon boy has come on strong.

2 comments:

Andrew & Naoko said...

Yeah we just about had nice weather for a while until it dumped a few inches on us yesterday. Good to hear your feeling great pregnant. Oh and yeah it is definitely a boy.

Beth and Shae said...

What do you mean girl is the front runner? I totally think boy. But I agree think girl so you are prepared. When do you find out? We find out April 9.