Friday, March 7, 2008

Week 19

We had the ultrasound this week as most of you know. I went in thinking this baby is a girl, but some things changed my mind. First the baby's heart rate was lower then Tessa's, the baby was very stubborn and shy in contrast to Tessa's relaxed and ready to be seen by the world. Sadly I got very very exited for a boy,



just to be surprised with a girl. We are all very excited to have a very healthy baby, all though we missed the boy window, Tessa will have a built in girl friend (well at least we hope they will be friends). So congrats to all of you that voted girl , you will have bragging rights for ever. We had to give her a name right a way so that I could be excited again about a having a girl, but I thought it would be fun to see what name you think we liked.
The names we like are Makayla, Natalie, and Sariah



I was going to put a poll up so that you could guess, but I guess Hazen was just kidding about Sariah, and I was told that I can't have Natalie, Sooo... we bring to you

Makayla Annette Pett




1 comment:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Love the name Makayla, another I would have picked if Jake wasn't so against it - you are lucky, not that I'd have that choice anyway, cause I don't have any girls. How fun for Tessa to have a little sister!!