Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weeks 20, 21

The last two weeks have been really fun. Hazen had spring break so we spent time visiting both grandparents. Right in the middle we stopped to see my friend Tamara, who I haven't seen in for ever.


I got to meet her daughter for the first time, she just turned one.


Yes Tessa is small, we all know, you can't get rats out of mice.


At Grandma Sellers we had an early Easter for Tessa. She loved coloring the eggs, but after about an hour standing there with Tessa, Makayla started kicking me really hard, so I had to try to convince Tessa that she had been coloring eggs long enough.



Even with Makayla's kicking making me sick to my stomach,
Makayla's foot



it has been extra fun this Easter. Tessa has been able to find eggs and candy all on her own. I think of Makayla, and how fun it will be to see Tessa showing Makayla where all the eggs, and candy are hidden next year. Even thou Makayla will not be old enough to care, it should still be fun.
**
U



I have been telling every one that we are having a girl, and that her name is Makayla Annette. I have been informed quite a lot that Makayla is a very common name. This would explain the welcoming we have received in our choice of her name, or at least every one has been kind enough to lie and tell us they like it.

Makayla from the back


Aside from that I have felt very well, without drugs, for most of the last two weeks. The smell of our apartment, backyard cookouts, or any smoke for that matter, and Makayla kicking if I am not laying down, still makes me sick. I do better with drugs, but it has not been a necessity to have them. Yeah!! I am happy because that means I don't have to be as tired all the time.

3 comments:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Hey! Where's tamara living these days?

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

AND why in the world doesn't she have a blog yet?

Kristol said...

It was fun seeing you guys while you were down. I've always really liked the name Makayla. My cousins little girl is also named McKayla(different spelling) but that's the only other person that I have met with that name. Glad you've been feeling better. Good enough to be off drugs!