Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 22

I was going to post my last blog post last week, but I was learning some things about the camera, and the new computer set up, so it got delayed.

This week went like lightning. Saturday was my friend Tamara's baby's one year birthday party. Where I apparently picked up some sort of bug. Sunday was Easter, and Easter wagons day.
Monday, family night. Tuesday, visiting teaching (going and coming). Wednesday, a big to do about nothing renewal of our housing contracts night (That's the night I really started to feel sick). Thursday, My loving husband took me to the theater. We saw the Golden Dragon Acrobats, very interesting, and very weird. Friday, we all stayed home being sick. Saturday we where suppose to clean the church, go to the Temple, and go to some singing group where we would have had free dinner, but I was sick (I don't get a sick day to get better, so it takes me a while to get over things). Sunday, wow its Sunday! There was church ofcourse, and then my sister came down to see us, it was awesome! So my week felt as long as it took me to write this. Oh yeah, this post is supposed to be about my pregnancy. Well the week went too fast to really think about it much, I guess that means its going good. Well because I was sick I have had to take stuff so that I wouldn't throw up, and I was extra tired again. You know all those fond memories of the first trimester. Yeah, that part wasn't fun.

No comments: