Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week 17

This week has been really good. My doctor gave me a prescription for Phenergan (for nausea) at my last visit and it has been working pretty good. The only side effect seems to be drowsiness, as if making a baby didn't make me sleepy enough, but I prefer being extra tired to throwing up and being sick all the time. I have been feeling the baby really strong lately. I was feeling it so strong that I kept thinking that I could feel it from the outside of my tummy so I asked Hazen to put his hand on my belly and sure enough he felt it. At our first visit the doctor did a quick ultrasound, just to judge the baby's age, so we still don't know the sex. We have another appointment on the 4th of March and we will find out then, which is good because I hate calling our baby an it. Anybody that wants to put in a guess, vote in the poll and tell us your vote in your comment and then when we post the results you will have bragging rights.

8 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

I am going to say another girl!!

Andrew & Naoko said...

男ーboy

Kristol said...

Glad things are going well. I took phenergan also. It didn't seem to help much, but it did make me feel WIERD...I only took it when my other meds were not working. I'm predicting another girl...

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

I'm think it will be another girl. ;)

Hazen said...

Yeah Kristol I feel ya. When I took it I got all shaky and dizzy. It sucked. fortunately it doesn't do that with Annette

Hazen

Kristol said...

Hey Hazen - that's what happend to me, too! I'm glad it doesn't happen to Annette.

Lisa said...

Annette, I posted on your other blog, but thought I'd say hello on this one, too! Anyway - whatever you have, having 2 is fun! :)

Griffin Family said...

I am voting it's a boy...seems to be the family trend lately.