Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week 23 24

Last week was OK, I have had to put up with some acid reflux from being sick. I also hadn't been given a chance to get better, so I took Sunday off from being a mom, and got in some quality nap time. It must have worked because I feel better. Good things about this week: Makayla is kicking a lot harder, I am guessing that that is a good thing. Tessa still loves helping out. She's doing really well with potty training, and still likes babies a lot. From the looks of it, no jealousy problems coming up in the not too far future. Last, but not least by any means, it has been really nice the last couple of days. Tessa and I spent most of the day outside today! That does a body and mind some good :)


2 comments:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

You should update your cute little prego belly pic!

Hazen said...

After school is out it will be updated a lot more often I promise

Hazen