Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week 36

I am feeling very pregnant now. I don't feel like I can do anything. Something falls on the ground, it's there to stay. If I have to sit up for too long I get the heart burn, but with out the burning part, just the feeling sick or what have you. I can't lay on ether side for very long, or back or belly, (crazy thing I can still lay on my belly most of the way) and its dang hot at night in this house, so you can imagine how much sleep I get. Over all I feel not great (I wouldn't say I feel bad, because I have felt a lot worse this pregnancy). I sleep when Tessa sleeps to catch up on sleep I missed the night before. I have a hard time sleeping then as well, because there are some things I wanted to sew before we leave Hazen's parents home. I can't sew when Tessa is awake because she wants to help, and I can't do these things when we go back to Logan from lack of a table.
So things aren't going the way I had hoped, but we are all alive and getting better from our sicknesses and have food and clothes and shelter so I guess we're good. Oh I almost forgot I might really have a Dr. appointment this week. I will let you all know next week.

1 comment:

Kristol said...

Hi Annette, Hang in there. I'm hoping this doctor works out so you can relax (as much as possible...). Isn't pregnancy miserable? Sometimes I wonder why Heavenly Father didn't make it easier if he wanted us to have kids. Just remember, its never as bad as the first part and the sickness... Good luck surviving this week!