Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week 35

Four weeks left!! Yeah, and bummer because I don't have my own space to start/have my labor. I don't have my own place to bring her home to. Then I have the stress of trying to get a doctor and some sort of insurance, mostly by myself, and on top I have the unneeded and unwanted stress of people always telling me, "you need a doctor." Like I don't know that!! "Duh!! Are you stupid?", is all I have to say, so I don't say anything. As you can tell it would be nice to have her about a month and a week or two later then I am. Seeing how that is not possible, I just have to be excited for the upcoming joy of not being in (back, shoulder, stomach, foot, you name it, it hurts.) pain all the time. Oh and no more swelling, I have had days were I can't walk it hurts so bad.

Good things for this week are I think I might have a doctor now. She is a woman! I won't know for sure 'till Hazen gets paid and we pay all our bills for the month of July. She wants the whole $2400 up front, and we don't have that right now so hopefully she will still be willing to take me as a patient. I just think if I am going to have some one I don't know looking where the sun don't shine, it might as well be someone with the same parts as me. I am having a lot of painful practice contractions so I am very excited to see where I am at (dilation and effacement wise), even if it ends up being some one else other then this doctor checking me.

No comments: