Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 37

Yeah!! I have a doctor. I went on Friday for a check up. The doctor said Makayla's heart sounds great, that she is moving enough for how far a long I am. She also said that she is just the right size, and the ultrasound said that she is head down. The doctor said I'm really tense so unless I can become less tense I am NOT having a baby any time really soon, I might even have her late. I don't know whether to be happy about that or sad. Oh, if any one wants to guess the day and/or time she will come, and the weight and height that she will be, now is the time.

My most resent picture of me being pregnant.

This is my sisters and I on our sisters trip, we went on at the end of June.

3 comments:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Wahoo Annette, you are getting so close! How exciting. It's great you have a doctor now!

Courtney said...

I am soooo relieved you have a doctor! I have been stressing for you for the last few weeks, thinking about you. I am also so jealous that you have the CUTEST maternity clothes. I was unaware that cute maternity clothes existed.

Beth and Shae said...

Hey Annette,

I know how uncomfortable you are feeling. Can't wait to hear when the baby comes. Good luck! Talk to you soon.