Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weeks 31, 32, 33

I thought that I would start doing weekly up dates again, but I guess this time it's a three week up date instead. Since the last time I wrote I ended up working two or three times that week. Yeah its hard work and I already think I might be done doing it. I only worked half days, but I have been so tired lately I don't think I can do even half days. I only made $90 so the pay isn't great enough to overcome the tiredness.
I have been trying to get on Medicaid, or even some sort of financial assistance, so far without much luck. I was hoping to get an appointment with a doctor in Logan on my way home from Pocatello because it will be cheaper their since they have already accepted us on their sliding scale, however since it is a community health clinic they don't do maternity so they won't let me come in for pregnancy checkups this close to my due date. I also tried to get a doctor's appointment here, but that is turning out to be just as hard as everything else. They want me to see the financial office first but they (the financial office) don't have any open appointments for like two weeks. I don't really want to wait that long, but I have to pay full price if I don't see them first.

On a side note, it was fun to have Ryan in town with Sean. He is bigger then Tessa, but Tessa is taller. Tessa seems to like him.




No comments: