Sunday, June 22, 2008

week 34

This week hmm... Monday I tried to get the rest for the stuff I needed to get some help paying for Makayla when she comes. Tuesday I tried to get a doctor's appointment, the people at the clinic said I couldn't get an appointment until I talked to the billing office in person. I got to thinking hmm that seems weird. The next day I called and asked to talk to billing, they said no I don't need to come in, but there are some things we need within ten days of your doctors visit. OK, so I got sent back to the appointment people and said I don't need to see the billing office, I need to set up a doctor's appointment. She said you can't have one until you go to this O.B. class. I told her I have already gone to your O.B. class when I had my last child there. Too bad, you have to go to it with every child you have here. I explained to her that I have 5 weeks left, and I am going to see the same person I had with Tessa, so I need to set up an appointment now even if I have to take this class first. She said "no",she said you can set one up after the class, unless you are bleeding or cramping really bad, we might get you in sooner.
Sorry to have made a short story long, but I am fresh out of ideas on how I am supposed to have a doctor when it comes time to have Makayla. Maybe it will be a home birth.

No comments: