Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week 13

I have been trying to do this every Tuesday, but with having a toddler starting her terrible twos and being sick, and every thing else I am trying do do, its been hard. No picture this week, but here are a few words for the week; I spoke to soon. :*( I have been nothing but horribly sick, and very tired all of the sudden. Tessa picked up something and has been stuffed up and coughing for the last couple of days, and unfortunately she is a very giving person. Hopefully it passes quickly 'cause they don't let you take much when you're pregnant.

3 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

No fun!! Just a few more weeks to go and I am sure you will be feeling great. hang in there.

Kristol said...

Oh no...a bad week. It's OK...you will start to have more good days then bad until they are all good! Little Tessa sharing her sickness. I was sick last week and was worried I would share with Jacob, but he hasn't been infected yet. Hope your feeling better.

Andrew & Naoko said...

Yep we're glad Tessa wasn't very giving when she hung out with us the other day that seemed like a nasty cough. Good luck Annette I'm sure it will get better but obviously we don't know from experience.