Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to A.net's Pregnancy Tracker. The site is still in its infancy so don't judge it yet. We plan on at least weekly updates to keep you in the loop. We will also have a link on the home page showing the last several posts so you'll be sure not to miss anything. We hope you all enjoy this and your feedback is welcome in the comments. Please let me know how it looks on your computer, for instance if the picture of Annette gets cut off in you browser window. I will try and optimize the site for everybody's viewing pleasure but I need to know how it looks at the resolution you are set at. Please don't be afraid to give me your comments.

4 comments:

j cubed said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on being pregnant again!

Andrew & Naoko said...

Nice website! I love the background pic of Annette!

Hazen said...

The background pic will be updated weekly, so no wondering what she looks like. plus I plan on making a little video that progressively shows her getting bigger but that will probably be a couple of weeks still.

Kristol said...

The website looks really good!