Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 11

I Loved being pregnant with Tessa!!! Not so much with this one, I do not like it, no sir no sir. I want to just have the baby so that I can feel good again. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy like I did the last one, but I am almost to the end of my first trimester and still horking. Hopefully the sickness will end when the second trimester begins in a couple of weeks. I am so sorry for all you women who get sick when pregnant. I felt bad for you before, because pregnancy can be a @#$% with out being sick, but being sick makes it ten times harder. I now pray for all those that get sick, so please pray for me.

Well if there is any good to say about it all I guess I should say it now. I love how I look for the time being. I still get to enjoy watching Tessa play, and grow. She is very smart and does a lot to help me out. Hazen my biggest help has been great!! He has been Mommy and Daddy for about 8 weeks, and is happy to see me moving around and helping out again. This week has been a lot better than last week, so I guess I am starting to feel a little better. Yeah!

2 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

I really feel for you! I did it with both of mine. so I can really understand. I hope it goes away really soon for you. I think I started to feel better at 17 weeks with Sean so hopefully it is just around the corner.

Kristol said...

Hey girl, how's it going? Hope your feeling Ok. I wish I could be closer to you to help out with Tessa, clean for you, and cook for you. Hazen has to cook for you...but only things that don't smell. Hazen, can you handle it? I'm excited to get the little baby here! Your entering 2nd trimester already. Your 1/3 the way there. The hardest part will soon be behind you.