Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weeks 27, 28

As you all may have read on the main blog, the last two weeks have been very crazy. We are moved down to Orem. I don't miss our apt. at all. It was small, and smelled weird to me, but I do miss having our own place. I don't feel at home at Hazen's mom's home yet so I tend to not eat when and what I need to, because of this I have be quite lethargic, and have been a little sick here and there. I all so seem to be allergic to her (Hazen's mom's) laundry detergent, so I guess we won't be saving any money on detergent this summer.

Hazen working off the rent already.


Pregnancy wise moving happens to be really hard! Even with moving, Makayla and I have been well. I have been trying to help Hazen out as much as possible. I haven't had time to pay any attention to Makayla, when I finally did sit down I got really nervous because I couldn't feel her moving at all! Well that all changed when we went to bed. I couldn't get to sleep for like two hours she was wiggling so much. I don't think she could get any more comfortable then I ever can. It doesn't help that I have not been able to sleep under any covers the last week or two, unless it's really really cool in the room. Oh, and for the first time last week my legs, and ankles swelled up so bad it hurt to walk around, but I couldn't just sit and put my feet up because,
of the two year old that loves to play, run, and get in to every thing,






that I've been blessed with.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh I love your post! I am sorry you have been so miserable. Hopefully things will start to look up, or else it looks like a long 2 months for pregnancy, 4 for the summer.

Tessa looks so cute in all of those pictures! I miss having friends!

Kristol said...

Cute pictures of Tessa! You'll survive this pregnancy thing. Only a few more months. Hopefully they'll fly by!